The hygiene rules are also important on the hike, so the following applies:
- Keep your distance, at least 1,5 - 2 m.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief. Discard that
- Then put the handkerchief in a trash can with a lid.
- Keep your hands away from your face. Avoid touching your mouth, eyes, or nose with your hands.
- Avoid the usual greeting rituals, such as shaking hands and hugs, etc.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before and after the hike.
- Don't overdo yourself choosing a hike. Stay below your personal performance limit in order to protect yourself and to minimize the risks for rescue missions.
- Please do not share drinking bottles, fruit, muesli bars or the like.
- Do not forget to bring a bag for your rubbish with you. Packaging, handkerchiefs or used (disposable) protective masks are guaranteed to find a safe place in the backpack.
- Do not collect rubbish from other hikers without protective gloves.
- Pass on recommendations on hygiene and environmental protection to your fellow hikers.
- The protection of everyone applies to everyone: All technical information on avoiding the
Infection risks can be found on the website of the Robert Koch Institute:
Fire hazard in forests
2020 could be the third year in a row in which significantly too little rainfall for nature,
Forests and agriculture are falling. There is a latent risk of forest fires. Please note
the forest fire warning levels, do not smoke in the forest and refrain from campfires or barbecues in
Follow us on the web.