The participants of the general meeting unanimously decide on the new statutes.
Articles of Association of Friends Naturpark Hohe Mark eV
Under the umbrella brand Naturpark Hohe Mark should within the Naturparkscenic nature experience offers and in particular the key products "Hohe Mark Steig","Hohe Mark Radroute“ and in perspective “Hohe Mark Experiences” gain importance for local recreation and tourism and position themselves successfully in the immediate vicinity, on the German market and in the medium term also in European competition.
Activities to introduce young people to environmental and nature conservation education as well as homeland care should flow into the lead products. The association is supposed to participate in the development and implementation of near-natural educational offers that support the protection and preservation of flora and fauna and sensitize visitors to the natural and cultural landscape.
The vision and goals of the Naturparks are largely determined by the State Nature Conservation Act of North Rhine-Westphalia. The work of the association should also be based on these principles and thus pursue the same models and goals and take them into account in its offers. In detail these are:
1) environmentally and socially compatible tourism and sustainable economic development
2) the preservation of the characteristic cultural landscape through natural methods in agriculture, forestry and water management
3) sustainable use and marketing of regional products and strengthening of regional identity
4) the protection, maintenance and development of nature and the landscape
5) the preservation and promotion of the cultural heritage, preservation of architectural and ground monuments
6) promoting broad environmental awareness through environmental education, information and public relations work
7) Creation and maintenance of leisure and recreational activities related to nature and the history of the cultural landscape
The support association is there to ensure and further develop the product and marketing quality required for this Naturpark Hohe Mark eV following statute.
- §1 Name, legal form, registered office, financial year
- The association bears the name “Förderverein Naturpark Hohe Mark eV” hereinafter referred to as “sponsoring association”.
- The sponsoring association is based in Raesfeld and is entered in the register of associations at the Coesfeld District Court (VR 893).
- The financial year is the calendar year.
- §2 Purpose and tasks of the association
- The purpose of the sponsoring association is the idealistic and financial support of the sponsoring association Naturpark Hohe Mark - Westmünsterland eV and its goals. As a secondary purpose, sustainable, natural tourism is Naturpark Hohe Mark promoted in accordance with its goals and the preamble.
- The association wants to create the best conditions for the development and expansion of nature tourism in the region through active cooperation with its members and all service providers, citizens and institutions involved in tourism Naturpark Hohe Mark create.
- The association pursues this goal through cooperation with regional and national associations, various service providers, institutions, especially the association Naturpark Hohe Mark - Westmünsterland eV, the Ruhr Tourism Society, the Münsterland eV, dem Niederrhein Tourism in the area of the statutory purpose.
- The sponsoring association pursues tourism interests vis-à-vis authorities, parliaments as well as chambers, marketing companies, associations and associations.
- The association is the link between the members, it organizes and supports the tourism activities of the Naturpark High mark. He does press and public relations as well as advertising measures in print media.
- The development association participates in regionally important tourism infrastructure measures.
- Its tasks are in particular:
– Development and provision of printed information material and online information about the leading products of the Naturpark Hohe Mark in coordination with the regional tourism organizations.
– Development of nature tourism offers and their active promotion and marketing via all sales channels.
– Creation, purchase and distribution / marketing of natural educational offers and tourist products.
- Promotion of product knowledge, in particular of the leading products of the Naturparks and quality of service in the tourist information offices and among tourism service providers.
– Information and advice for the members of the association and interested third parties.
- Funds of the association may only be used for statutory purposes. The members do not receive payments from the association. When you leave, you haveheiden or in the event of the dissolution or abolition of the association, no claim to the association's assets.
- No person may be favored by expenses that are alien to the purpose of the association or by disproportionately high remuneration.
- Members can be local authorities, natural and legal persons under public and private law, provided that they recognize the statutes and want to act according to them.
- The board of directors decides on the admission of members on the basis of a written application. Admission is considered confirmed four weeks after the next board meeting if it is not rejected beforehand.
- Membership ends with a written notice of termination by the member at the end of the financial year subject to a notice period of 3 months.
- Membership expires in the event of death, cessation of business, loss of the basis of the business or loss of civil rights.
- A member can also be excluded by a two-thirds majority of the members present at the general meeting if there is behavior that is harmful to the association, disregard of the statutes or non-payment of membership fees.
- Membership is suspended until the decision of the general assembly, which is final. However, this does not take into account the obligation to pay outstanding membership fees that are already due. With the termination of membership, all rights and obligations resulting from membership in the association expire.
- The members are encouraged to promote the work of the association through suggestions and suggestions.
- The members take part in the general assembly, can submit motions for voting and be elected to the organs of the association. They determine the basic line of the association's work through majority decisions.
- 5§ Obligations of the members
- The members are obliged to comply with the provisions of the statutes and to support the board in its work.
- Membership fees of the currently valid fee regulations are to be paid on time.
- 6§ Bodies of the association
- The general meeting
- The board
- The general meeting takes place annually and is chaired by the chairman or, if he is unable to do so, by a representative of the board. It is also to be convened if it is in the interests of the association or if one fifth of the association members request this in writing from the board of directors, stating the reasons and the purpose.
- Each member has one vote. A member can transfer his right to vote to another member by means of a written power of attorney. The power of attorney is to be submitted to the general assembly, it is to be re-issued for each general assembly. The representative member may not unite more than three votes including his own vote.
- Form of the appointment of the general assembly. The general meeting is to be convened by the board of directors with a two-week deadline in writing or electronically, stating an agenda. The time of dispatch is decisive for the deadline to be observed in accordance with Paragraph 1. The letter of invitation is deemed to have been received by the members if it was sent to the last address or e-mail address given to the association.
- The general meeting takes place either in person or virtually (online procedure) in a chat room that is only accessible to members with their identification data and a separate access code. In the online procedure, only the password valid for the current meeting will be announced in a separate email immediately before the meeting, at most three hours in advance. It is sufficient for the email to be properly sent to the member's last email address given to the Executive Board. Members who do not have an email address will receive the access code by post to the last address given to the board. The proper dispatch of the letter two days before the general meeting is sufficient. All members are obliged not to make their identification data and the access code accessible to third parties and to keep them under strict lock and key. Board meetings can also be held online or in writing.
- Every properly convened general meeting has a quorum.
- A simple majority of votes is decisive for voting. In the event of a tie, the application is deemed rejected. A secret vote must be carried out at the request of a member present.
- Minutes must be drawn up about the resolutions of the general assembly and the board of directors, which are to be signed by the chairman of the assembly and by the secretary to be appointed by the general assembly at the beginning of the assembly. The protocol is deemed to have been approved if the administrative office has not objected to it in writing within 14 days of being sent.
- The board of the association consists of two to five municipal representatives elected by the general assembly.
- Furthermore, up to three assessors can be elected to the board.
- The board is elected by the general assembly for a period of four years and remains in office until a new board is elected. Substitute members are to be elected for the duration of their term of office for members who resigned prematurely. Re-election is permitted.
- The board of directors elects its chairperson and two deputies from among its members.
- Two board members each, including at least one municipal member, jointly represent the association.
- The board of directors carries out its duties on a voluntary basis.
- The meetings of the Board of Directors take place at least once a year. The invitations to the meetings are sent in writing or electronically, usually two weeks in advance, but in urgent cases at least three days in advance, stating the agenda.
- The board has a quorum if at least three of its members are present. Minutes must be drawn up about the negotiations and signed by the negotiator and another member of the board.
- In addition to the board of directors, management can be appointed to perform certain tasks. The board of directors appoints and appoints the management and other personnel positions. For the management of the tasks to be performed by the management, the friends' association has rules of procedure.
- The chairperson or a representative of the sponsoring association commissioned by the board of directors "Naturpark Hohe Mark - Westmünsterland e. V.” is entitled to take part in the board meetings of the association as an advisory member.
- All those who work for the association, as well as all officers or officers, are only liable for damage to members and to the association that they cause in the performance of their work, only for willful intent and gross negligence.
- The general meeting elects an auditor and a deputy from among its members for a period of two years, who may not belong to the board.
- The audit extends to the execution of the proper cash transactions and the proper use of the budget of the board of directors including the management.
- The auditors have to take minutes of their audits and report on the result to the general meeting.
- §10 contribution regulations
- The payment of contributions is regulated by a contribution regulation.
- The contribution regulations are not part of the statutes.
- It is decided or changed by the general assembly with a simple majority of the members present. If such a resolution is to be taken, this must be stated as an item on the agenda in the letter of invitation.
- §11 Amendment of the statutes/change of purpose
- The amendment of the statutes requires a three-quarters majority of the members present in the general assembly according to § 33, paragraph 1 BGB.
- §12 Dissolution of the Association of Friends
- The decision on the dissolution of the development association or a change in its purpose can only be made by a general meeting specially convened for this purpose. The physical presence of at least two thirds of the regular members of the association is required to pass a resolution on the dissolution.
- If the requirement is not met, a second meeting has a quorum regardless of the number of those present and the full members who are represented. This second meeting should be called no earlier than four and no later than eight weeks after the first.
- The liquidation is carried out by the board members in office at the time of dissolution.
- If the association is dissolved or if its previous purpose no longer exists, the association's assets will be transferred to the non-profit organization after the remaining liabilities have been met Naturpark Hohe Mark - Westmünsterland e. V., who has to use it directly and exclusively for charitable purposes.
The provisions of the current website of the Naturpark Hohe Mark -Westmünsterland e. V. (https://naturpark-hohe-mark.de/)
The new version of the statutes comes into force with the entry in the register of associations and replaces the last current version of the association's statutes.